Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Where am I going?

Where am I going?
I am not sure
Who will I follow?
A hand in the darkness,
A voice in the night,
A shadow before me,
Where is the light?
Among golden pages,
A light I will find,
Spirits will touch me,
Light from divine,
God is beside me,
But he, I must call,
Kneeling in darkness,
He hears my call,
I am his child,
Me, he won't fail.
Angels surround me,
Light fills my soul,
Color surrounds me,
My souls in delight.
Darkness defeated,
Light wins the day,
Goodness and mercy,
Are granted this day.
I heed his call,
Peace is my destiny,
Joy my reward,
I'll follow his footsteps,
I'll watch from afar.
Images flashing,
Then all is still.
Clasping the book,
I'm surrounded by truth.
God is my guardian,
My truth and my sword,
Light piercing the darkness.
Truth defeats lies,
I'm going home,
One page at a time,
I'm going home, home,
One page at a time.

No comments: