Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We arrived home from Salt Lake last night about 11 pm. It is good to be home. Jessica invited us and the kids to dinner at the Market Street Grill where she is a server trainer. It was great food and a fun atmosphere. How do people afford to go there on a regular basis? Fred, Elaura and I left on Saturday and picked up Paris and Anson on Sunday morning about 9:30 am. We stopped and saw Joe, Angie and Ellen. Seeing Amy was a bonus. We had seen Rob and crew on our way up to deliver the kids on Tuesday. Tim and Nellie and Allie, we weren't able to get together with yet. We ended up spending the majority of our time on Sunday and Monday at Liberty Park. It is a great place to hang out. The water features are wonderful and I spent a lot of time drawing kids and working on my upcoming art projects. Anson and Paris were so delightful. Jessica treated us to dinner at the Market Street Grill last night. It was really nice, especially since we are celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary on the 9th of Aug. CONGRATS to us. It's been an uphill climb all the way. Thanks Fred for sticking with me like fly paper with lots of tornado like winds. I love you.

I am planning on writing childrens stories featuring, who else, GRandKIDS of course. I will also do my own illustrations. Fred is sporting an awesome beard as inspiration for older handsome scripture heroes. I am entering the Ensign contest this year and also the Springville Competition which are both in October. GOOD LUCK TO ME.

No comments: