Monday, March 2, 2009

Hey, I have discovered classmates.com. It has been a fun discovery for me. I have got onto a writing group, arts and crafts, geneology, and have discovered friends I never knew I had when I got onto my class website. It has been an awesome inspiring time for me and for Fred even. We met a guy that was from his graduating class and he came over and Fred and he reminiced even though he was a football player and Fred was a quiet shy, kind of a guy. It was very fun and enllightening time for me as I watched Fred light up. He has the cutest dimples you know. IT was fun.

5 comments:

Daniyal Sheikh said...

I read this blog Great article amazing information thanks for sharing..!
It's all Okay Quotes

Unknown said...

Aw, it was a really good post. In concept I must put in writing similar to this additionally – spending time and actual effort to manufacture a excellent article… but exactly what do I say… I procrastinate alot and no means find a way to go carried out. Best Mothers Day Messages From Daughter

Unknown said...

This is a good subject to talk about. Usually when I find stuff like this I stumble it. This article probably won’t do well with that crowd. I will be sure to submit something else though. Easter Prayers Of The Faithful

colormax said...

Bhaijiking Today Match Prediction
Cricbuzz Today Match Prediction
Cricfrog Today Match Prediction

Jahir said...

Excellent and very informative post. Thanks for the nice post. I love so much this post.

Eid Mubarak Greetings