Tuesday, November 11, 2008

vacation

Hey,
We just got back from going to Boise. It was a fun trip. But the most fun I had was when we got back. I spent a day with Joe, Angie, Tim, Nellie and their girls. Then I went to church in JEANS, Yikes but I wanted to hear Joe talk. His talk was great. Good job Joe. Tim spent tons of TIME putting in a stereo for me in my car. THANKS SO MUCH TIM. Nellie thanks, I hope you didn't mind too much lending him to me. You both will never know how much it meant to me. Then I got lost going to Spanish Fork. You say YOUR KIDDING but no I'm not. Any way thanks to Rob for finding me and I enjoyed my visit with him and his family. They are great too. It was nice to see the house. I suffer greatly from being an empty nester. Since Joe, Tim and Rob are gone, I miss them more than they can know. But they need to have their own lives and that is how it should be.. I just struggle with it. Poor me..okay enough of that. It was a great week thanks guys. The baby shower for Nellie was really fun.

1 comment:

Angie said...

What a great post! Glad to know you had a good time with us. We're glad you came up and back down (On your way to Boise and on the way back from Boise!)