Monday, October 6, 2008


I cannot begin to tell you what conference has done for me. Hope in Christ is there again.
I almost felt as though the whole conference was just for me. But I know that is how millions of people around the world felt. I wish that Jessica could somehow catch the vision of the gospel again. I hope and pray she may someday come back to it.

It is funny how each of us seem to have a special connection with each of our siblings, and other family members. Thanks for being there and loving me as I am with my many talents, and my many failings. I want to start as a new beginning again to go forward with faith in Christ, feasting on his words. Thank you boys for your strength and courage to go on a mission. It has made you each someone I can learn from, lean on and admire as I learn more from you all. Mama

No comments: